Do you need help with rent or utility bills because of COVID-19?

The Mid-Willamette Valley Community Action Agency is here to help. If you need assistance with rent or utilities and meet certain income levels for your household size – based on current income, not pre-COVID income – call for an appointment today.  Appointments and funds are available on a first come first serve basis.

For utility bill assistance, call Energy Services at: 503.588.9016.
For rental assistance, call ARCHES at: 503.399.9080 / extension 4089.

For questions please email: