Do Big Things
This work requires all kinds of people. So far, we have assembled some of the brightest, most talented individuals in social services. But the best is yet to come. If you’re passionate about the community, and want to make a difference, we hope you’ll review our open positions and get in touch.
Mid-Willamette Valley Community Action offers competitive pay, a rich company culture that values diversity, and an array of benefits, but we consider the best benefit of all helping those in our community live better lives.
We take great pride in the compassion, creativity and core strengths of our employees. Our team is made up of individuals from all walks of life, each bringing with them a rich variety of culture as well as personal and professional experiences. We welcome and value diversity and foster a climate of mutual respect and reflection that supports different beliefs and points of view and the open exchange of ideas.
Community Action Agency is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for all positions will be considered on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status or veteran status. We are a drug-free workplace and all of our work sites are tobacco-free.
- Retirement plan – 4% Employer contribution
- Vacation or personal leave
- Sick leave
- Holiday pay – plus one float holiday
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Basic Life Insurance 100% employer paid (supplemental coverage available at additional cost)
- Basic Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance 100% employer paid (supplemental coverage available at additional cost)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Mileage reimbursement
- AFLAC (employee paid)
Head Start Employees
- Tuition paid for Teachers’ and Teacher Assistants’ continuing education
- 9-month school-year employees – paid winter and spring break off
“I could not have walked with my graduating class without you.”