We value each volunteer and intern as part of our team and have multiple opportunities to get involved. Join us!
Opportunities include activities such as:
- Practicum and internships.
- One time or periodic groups to deep clean, paint, organize supplies etc.
- Collect and turn in cans for our Bottle Drop account.
- Facilitate activities—sports, art, journaling, music etc.
- Guest speaker for our Youth Empowerment Program or peer support groups.
- Host a group of youth at your local business for an educational experience or internship.
- Data entry and other administrative tasks.
- Outreach—street and community based events.
Please note that due to the population we serve and hours of operation some opportunities are limited to specific days and times. Please contact us for more details.
General Volunteer Guidelines:
- 18 years old or older (exceptions for volunteer youth groups lead by adults).
- Complete and clear criminal background check and sex offender registry ($30 fee)*.
- Attend half day volunteer orientation*.
* Exceptions for one time volunteers who will not interact with youth.